Form of use 01
- You can use the Balancing Dry Oil day and night , thanks to its non-greasy finish texture.
- Before applying it, properly cleanse and prepare the skin of your face following the IANNUA Essential Clean ritual.
- Dose between three and five drops of oil and temper the product by rubbing both hands to promote its penetration.
- Take a deep breath and let yourself be enveloped by the aroma of its essential oils.
- Lightly press the palms of your hands on the skin to apply the product evenly on your face, neck and décolleté.
- Make soft touches with draining action with the middle and ring fingers on the cheeks, forehead, nose and chin, starting from the center outwards and with upward movements. Also on the neck and neckline.
Wait 1-2 minutes for the skin to fully absorb the product.
Continue with your facial care ritual to enhance the results.
# Professional tip 1 : Use a gua sha stone to massage the IANNUA Balancing Dry Oil on your face, neck and décolleté. This technique helps to activate the lymphatic drainage of the skin, improve its circulation and release tension, creating a rejuvenating effect.
# Professional tip 2 : You can use the IANNUA Balancing Dry Oil several times a day. During the day, you can apply it directly before your usual cream. If you apply it at night, add 2 or 3 drops to your treatment cream to increase the supply of hydration to your skin. And you can also incorporate it into your face mask to enhance its effects.
# Professional Tip 3 : The multifunctional qualities of the IANNUA Balancing Dry Oil make it your best ally for the care of your skin and hair. Try applying a few drops to the ends at night to provide extra hydration and nutrients to your hair. Your hair will thank you!